Monday, December 1, 2008

My glorious sun........

Oh!there came the morning,

n sun rose in de east shining.

It spreads its colourful rays,

n dey fall on me making me gay!


There continues my daily flight,

bt now sun caught my site.

It falls on my face,

n makes  me look grace!


It's face is cream red in color,

n im its greatest lover.

It shines very pleasently,

it appears as god smiled presently!


It's rays r lik showers of  blessings,

which god sent  without missing.

When its rays r spreading,

only joy is just overflowing!


When im just enjoying sun,

it wanted me to have fun.

So it goes back slowly,

making me to mourn swiftly!


But it comes back to me,

saying its just playing with me.

I want it to be with me forever,

but it will happen never!


So we had an interaction for a while,

n it has left me making me to wail.

It said dat it will visit de next day,

on hearing dat i was again Gay!

                  Just waiting for thee...

           I just vanna tak leave!                 

No comments: