Monday, March 30, 2009

Sweet memories...............

When stars glowed in de sky,
            ur thoughts came 2 my side!
The days &the moments vth 'u',
            happier & precious are they!
A sweet smile on 'u'r face,
            vch was jst lik a grace!
The words we've spoken ,
             abt de matters vch r unforgettable...
The way v walked along..
             the sides of de calm beautiful lanes...
The silly little things we've done,
             vch still linger in my thoughts...
The way u cared&concerned 4r me..
               is a 'marvellous' gift of god 4r me....!
So...........
         I ask the Almighty!
                 2 again reverse de time...
         to shine my moments vth 'u' my beloved 
                  vch r lik de past..........................!

2 comments:

Satya said...

Excellent one.............

I like the way it pleases our minds..

Suparb Komali........

koм@l!... said...

haha thnq !