Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Come on my dear ..."

Darkness is still drown,
Came my 'Sun' with crown,
&Spread everywhere his light,
making everything bright...

He wished Good morning,
making his laugh little bit warming..
He crossed the clouds in sky,
and settled there high.

As I stood there watching,
& opening my mouth staring,
He slowed down near me,
and stopped as if to see....

He called come on my dear,
and asked me to hear!
and said I'm your Sun,
& let's have somefun.

I agreed very gladly
& jumped madly.
He took me by arms
and placed beside on his thorn...

We flew over high mountains,
& showed me many fountains...
He explained glory of mountains,
& allowed me to play in fountains...

He made a way through seas,
till the chill water touched my knees...
Next we visited the clouds,
and asked of its moults.

In the mid noon,
He served a delicious meal!
The Sky spread a blanket,
And clouds formed a pillow.

The wind smoothly fanned to me,
& Sun just singing for me,
When I woke up ,
it was already dawn!

My Sun prepared for journey,
Which would be so funny!
I wished them all Good-Bye
and reached home evening at five.

No comments: