Thursday, January 22, 2009

Deep in my Heart.....

The weather is cloudy,
and my mind is melody.
The melodies of worries
make me to humble like bees.

I think of only one, 
Which cannot be done.
As I was not so careful,
now I became woeful.

My life has become a tension,
because of worries I can't mention!
Who is going to share,
except God who is there.

I think I'll get buried,
if this gloominess is not ruined.
I thought to forget past,
as it cannot ever last.

But they come to my memory,
and make me to worry.
all have one or two troubles,
but for me all are troubles.

All may think it is not much,
but for me it is so much!!!
let the God show mercy,
and make me cleansy.

This is the agony of my heart,
Written on my life chart...
The little wish I'm wishing,
is the God's blessing...

Let this little application reach God,
As I had posted this card.
Waiting for your sweet grace,
your servant is always in race.

No comments: