Thursday, January 22, 2009

That particular night....

On this particular night, 
the streets are full of lights.
 All the people are joyful,
 and all the world is colourful.

  They send greetings to all,
 and plan to celebrate in hall.
 All are planning something, 
to make it wonderful thing.

  The rich & poor are happy,
 and enjoying the world's beauty.
 The lightings are glowing more,
 when the night was without snore. 

 I stood in the middle,
 and didn't know the riddle. 
When I stood enjoying the beauty, 
I didn't know what for this duty. 

 Then suddenly the clock struck twelve, 
I heard the joy of people here who dwell...
 I understood that it's new year, 
and the time is becoming rare. 

 The old year went saying bai,
 and new year came saying hai! 
Thinking the year brings good luck,
 taking leave I wish Best of Luck...!

No comments: